Do you find yourself:
- Arguing over homework?
- Bribing kids to do chores and behave?
- Fighting with kids over their devices?
- Constantly playing referee?
- Feeling like you must yell to be heard?
You can do this!
Imagine a calmer, happier home free from yelling, nagging, guilt, and frustration – filled with learning, caring, and mutual respect.
This program is an unparallel solution to building healthy relationships with kids while setting firm, loving limits that turn problem behaviors around.
- Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun – from birth to six. (Five, 2-hour sessions)
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way – from age 7-18. (Six, 1.5-2 hour sessions)