Are you looking for quality time out of the house with your children?! For things that will stimulate their learning, socialization, and curiosity?
We offer programs for parents with young children to help with their child’s development. It also allows parents to get out with their little ones for some fun social time for both themselves and their little ones.
These programs include:
- Parents and Tots – Age newborn to age 6. Tuesday mornings from 9:30 to 11:00am at the FCSS office. 5103 – 51st. (Behind the Scotiabank)
- Gym Time – For parents and their little ones from newborn to age 6. Wednesday mornings from 10-11 am at the DoJo. 5211 – 49th St (behind Laura’s Steakhouse)
- Movement and Motion – For parents and children ages 2-5 years. Wednesdays April 26th and May 31st. Let’s play together at the Bethel Family Life Center. 5410 – 53 Ave.
- Baby and Me – For all new parents and babies from newborn to 18 months. Let’s take this parenting journey together. From 10:30 to 11:30 am. Check our calendar for dates.
- An Outing With Your Littles – Walk, Talk, Snack, Craft. For newborn to age 6. Bring your stoller if you like and let’s get some exercise. Then enjoy a snack time and craft. Check our calendar for dates. Takes place at the Barrhead Agrena Walking Track and the Chillzone.
Please check out our events calendar for dates and times or contact our FCSS office.